03 Basic Twitter Tutorial
These exercises are meant to run you through a few of twitter's capabilities so that you're familiar with them when you need to use them.
- Upload a headshot (settings/picture) to your twitter account so that I know who you are when you post a message.
- For your twitter account, fill in all the information under settings/account
- Find out twitter usernames of people in the class (if you want) and use the follow and on commands (as appropriate)
- Go to the [http://twitterholic.com/ list of popular twitterers and see if you want to follow any of them.
- Twitter (from your phone, if possible) and tell everyone your favorite LS&A class and professor (and why, if possible) — that is, update your twitter status with this information.
- Send the message from your phone that turns messages on from me (drsamoore).
page revision: 6, last edited: 23 Nov 2009 15:14