1. What does RSS stand for?
a) Really Simple Sindication
b) Rich Site Summary
c) RDF Site Summary
d) All of the above
2. What is not a benefit of standardized XML formatting?
a) Many tools can be specially written to work with it, like RSS
b) XML has many different versions as people disagree on syntax
c) Can specify "fields" that can be searched
d) Can easily be translated into HTML for display purposes
3. What can't you get an RSS feed for?
b) Newspaper articles
c) News Sites
d) Your email
f) I started this question, but then couldn't find a website that didn't have a RSS feed.
g) Banking website
4. Which of these major search engines does not have a Blog Search Feature?
5. Which website is best for analyzing trends in the topic of blog posts?
a) Ice Rocket
6. When using Bloglines, you have the option of sorting your searches by relevance, popularity and date.
7. When using Google Blog Search, you have the option of sorting your searches by relevance, popularity and date.
8. Switching from Google Reader to Bloglines is a difficult process, and therefore it is important to determine which one you like, and stay with it.
9. In Google Blog Search, you can use all of the search syntax rules that you would typically use in a search engine.