1. What does RSS stand for?
a. Really Simple Syndication
b. Rich Site Summary
c. RDF Site Summary
d. All of the above
2. RSS is a specific application of what?
3. What are some of the benefits of RSS?
a. It can easily be translated into HTML for display purposes
b. You can specify "fields" that can be searched
c. RSS is an open definition so anyone can use it
d. A and B
e. A and C
f. All of the above
4. If you never update your website, you should set up an RSS feed.
5. What sort of information would most likely be included in a title tag?
a. The author
b. The publication date
c. The website where the feed was published
d. None of the above
6. What are the two types of RSS feeds?
a. Static and keyword-based
b. Static and dynamic
c. Single and aggregated
d. Keyword-based and dynamic
7. Name three online feed readers.
Answers: d, b, f, b, d, a, Examples: Bloglines, Google Reader, My Yahoo…