No scheduled activities. Just going to be helping you w/ your projects, talking about test, talking about SE analysis grades.
- Corporate visits:
- Microsoft — they're not coming this semester. But let's talk.
- Google — they're coming next Monday. Be attentive. Be on time. Ask questions. The moment that I start talking, close the computer in front of you and turn off your cell phone.
- Last part is due on 12/14/2009
- The last part of the assignment (optional) is that you can write a blog post (ungraded) that will help me give you the best possible grade on your project. Since you can't stand over my shoulder as I'm grading your assignment, think about the types of things that you would like to make sure that I pay good attention to so that you get full credit for the assignment. Don't post this until the last couple of days before the assignment. The title of the post should be "Final project: titleOfYourTermProject". It would be great if you could put a link to the home page of your project near the top of the post as well.
- Information about the test
- It's looking like there's going to be more multiple choice questions on the exam — you folks did a nice job (early in the semester especially; some later days were less impressive).
- Search engine analysis assignments
2|5 3|5 4| 5| 6|5 7|5 8|257778 9|000000222233355557778
page revision: 3, last edited: 07 Dec 2009 15:40